GETTING MARRIED IN ITALY
The ceremony is the most important and touching moment of your wedding. It marks the first step towards a new life together and it should be exactly as you always dreamed. Whether you want a civil, religious or symbolic ceremony, it should fit your personality and beliefs. Getting married in Italy is a unique experience. A Taste Of Beauty can help you plan, design and coordinate the perfect Italian wedding ceremony.
Specific civil and religious paperwork and requirements vary depending on citizenship and faith. At A Taste Of Beauty we specialise in organising religious, civil and symbolic weddings in Italy for couples of all nationalities. With our support and professional expertise, getting married in Italy will be easy and stress free. Your Italian wedding planner will assist with all the relevant paperwork and swimmingly navigate you through all the formalities.
If you are planning a civil or religious ceremony, we will calmly guide you through the process, assist you with paperwork and legalities, arrange interpreters, help you find the right church or venue, design your wedding and finally ensure everything runs smoothly and nothing is overlooked.
A Taste Of Beauty can assist you planning the following wedding ceremonies:
Our Wedding Ceremony service includes but is not limited to the following:
- Initial consultation
- Budget planning and management
- Assistance with civil/religious marriage paperwork and requirements
- Organising English speaking officiant/interpreter and witnesses
- Obtaining multilingual marriage certificate
- Ceremony Venue search and coordination
- Suppliers sourcing and coordination:
- Wedding Flowers
- Ceremony Music
- Wedding day Transport
- Ceremony management & styling
- Provision of wedding day programme and timelines
- Wedding Day Coordination
- Planning meetings
- Email and telephone support
Contact us for an Italian Wedding Ceremony service estimate.