Getting Married in Italy
The ceremony is the most important and touching moment of your wedding. In fact, it marks the first step towards a new life together and it should be exactly as you always dreamed. Getting married in Italy is a unique experience and our experts can help you plan an unforgettable wedding ceremony that reflect your personality and beliefs.
We specialise in organising religious, civil and symbolic weddings in Italy for couples of all nationalities and with our support and professional expertise, getting married in Italy will be easy and stress free. In fact, your Italian wedding planner will assist with all the relevant paperwork and swimmingly navigate you through the formalities.
We can help you plan the following wedding Ceremonies in Italy:
So, if you are planning a wedding in Italy, we will calmly guide you through the process. We will assist you with paperwork and legalities, book interpreters, secure the right venue and finally ensure that everything runs smoothly and that nothing is overlooked.
Here is what our Ceremony Planning service includes:
- Sourcing and booking of ceremony venue from our vast network.
- Initial consultation with our expert wedding planner to understand statutory requirements and paperwork to be completed.
- Provisional itinerary outlining how to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Liaising with local authorities and translators to ensure paperwork is duly completed.
- Sourcing and booking celebrant/interpreter.
- Assistance with ceremony personalization and order of service.
- Ceremony planning: programme, timings and layout.
- Obtaining multilingual marriage certificate.
Contact us for an Italian Ceremony Planning service estimate
Main picture by: Camera Hanna